Monday 3 February 2020

My Broken Mirror




Not a day passed without a drop of tear in my eyes, not a day without  thinking about you, without mourning your loss. On this birthday of mine, I  ask myself who were  you to me Amma? my best friend, my companion, my punching bag, my role model/inspiration, my guru, my advisor, my benchmark for everything, or  simply my God? You were donning all these roles Amma, and was my Mirror!  The mirror that always gave me the confidence,  the mirror that always motivated me when I was down, the mirror who made me correct  my mistakes, the mirror who always wanted the best for me and the mirror who understood me better than I did myself !

There was one and only one magical mirror for me and that was you !

My mirror is broken,am shattered! Nothing can fix it, nothing can replace it! 
But hey mirror, someday and one day I promise you that I will try to be the mirror that you were to me for my little ones- a truly magical one!





No comments:

Post a Comment