Saturday 28 May 2016

Limm Exercise Resistance Loop

This time I chose a product that I believe would help me shed some weight and help me in achieving my dream of being fit! I chose #limmloopbands as part of product testing from amazon.
Being Amazon prime member, I received this product within two days. I was all excited to open the packing. It was neatly packed and sent to me.
I opened the pack and found a pouch with 5 loops in different colors. I didn't understand the logic behind 5 colors and immediately referred their notes. It was only then I realized that each color was for each type of resistance. The yellow was the extra light resistance,followed by green, blue, red and black (in increasing order of resistance). For a beginner like me, yellow or green would be ideal to start with. The loop looks durable. It looks like it might last for quite sometime. However with increasing resistance, you can always move to the next level loop. I am using it for stretch exercises now, for legs, arms etc. I found that this can be used for yoga, Pilates as well. Planning to use it more often and then will update here on the results, This is just the beginning of my exercise routine! Long way to go to achieve my dream of a fit me !!





No comments:

Post a Comment