Tuesday 3 May 2016

Telecommute work- Try out Toptal!

For a perfect work-life balance, nothing works out like a telecommute job. After a sabbatical of nearly 2 years(since my pregnancy), I joined a start up company in Bengaluru, India's IT hub. Only then did I realize how cool it is to work from home. No more getting stuck in traffic, no more late night stay in office, and lot more to list. But then, the most important factor for me was spending more time with my twins. After having worked there for almost 2 years, I moved to USA sometime back in January, 2016. I waited for a while to get my EAD and then now started with my job hunt. I just found about this great site- https://www.toptal.com - I am impressed with the fact that unlike other similar sites, where we can easily post our resume,and then fight it out for projects, this site screens the candidates before adding them to their list of candidates. I am applying for manual testing with expertise in exploratory and context driven testing. I see some great companies offering work through toptal. I hope I end up working with them, the wait just begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment