Wednesday 13 July 2016

For odor free shoes and boots try these deodrizer bags from Sagano!




The first time I saw this, I thought to myself this must be another gimmick and would not work as promised. I was completely wrong.

 I had a pair of shoes that I hadn't used for a long time, and what better than that to use this deodorizer bag. I used the pair for the shoes, and the odor from it is all gone! Inspired by this, I am now using it for another pair of shoes, and so far it has been great.



It would be really great if this works for couple of years as mentioned in the description. What is so amazing is that it is bamboo activated charcoal, chemical free and works against microbial growth and prevents allergens. It works great in reducing the moisture build up.So far, the product has definitely impressed me, a thumbs up to this !

This product is available here, check it out sometime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment