Friday 5 August 2016

Spa at home with the Shir home bath brush







I ordered this body brush for 2 purpose - 1. To help me reach places, I normally cannot 2- For the cellulite massager. This brush and massager looks nice in bright pink color. I really wish the package had some instructions for a first time user like me. However it didn't take me much of time to figure out.



First thing I tried was the cellulite massager. I applied some oil and did circular massage for a minute in the areas needed, I really felt good doing that. It would take quite sometime for the results to show up. But it does feel good when you start something nice. It doesn't work well for me on dry skin. With oil it does!

       



The next thing is the long handle brush, that has bristles which helps in opening the pores.Standing in the shower and brushing makes my skin feel fresh. Looks like there is a lot more blood circulation when I use this.





Bathing has become a spa experience now :) I would continue using this and would update the review for visible changes in my cellulite levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment